Friday, March 14, 2014

Traveling to My Homeland



This is the first writing sample I wrote for Sarah.


Writing Sample:
Topic Choice:
Write about the most fun trip you have ever had.

My most fun trip I had was when i went to Korea when I was in 5th grade. it was a fun trip and i got to see my siblings and relatives a lot. All my siblings lived in Korea so i was really happy and it was a good time. One of the things i liked that i did with my cousins were. So we went to a water park and we stay in a hotel for maybe, like 3 days and we had a ton of fun. Another thing i liked about Korea was we were stuck there because something about a job visa and i had to go to school for about 3 months. I met a ton of friends and almost everyday after school i hang out after school and we either just talked, play dodge ball, and play soccer. Well when we came back i was happy and sad for many different reasons. I was happy that i was back home, also because my friends were apparently worried about me so when i came back they were all happy. I was also sad because i will miss my friends that i made in Korea, and i couldn’t see my siblings in a long time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment